1 Billion Vital Microorganisms in a Daily Dose - GUARANTEED TO EXPIRY
Ensuring a fast, optimal and long-term colonization of the digestive tract and harmonization of intestinal microflora. The high concentration of probiotic organisms in a daily dose of the Biopron® DROPS complex satisfies the most ambitious requirements and recommendations of world’s expert institutions.
Biopron® DROPS contain Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRH08. This product is a dietary supplement with a wide range of benefits. Probiotic drops are suitable for infants from birth.
Probiotics are defined as live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host (FAO/WHO, 2002 definition)
1) The probiotic strain Lactobacillus rhamnosus LRH08 is a generic strain of Lactobacillus GG (LGG) i.e. the strains are completely identical and differ in name only. LGG is one of the best known, safest and best documented probiotic strains. Its range of effects is very wide. Probiotic drops are suitable for infants from birth. Many clinical trials have confirmed that the product is safe and suitable for children of all ages, including newborn babies. 2-7)
6 drops on a spoon or mixed in milk or food once per day during meals. Shake the bottle well before using. Caution: Do not mix the drops with warm liquids warmer than 104°F. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. The drops do not affect the taste of food nor beverages.
7 ml bottle contains a daily dose (6 drops per day) for 28 days.
Caution: Probiotics are bacteria (cells). In water they do not dissolve completely. They make a liquid suspension. Due to their weight (no matter that they are very small) the cells sediment gradually on the bottom if the liquid is idle. Therefore it is very important that the solution is well shaken before use.
The dietary supplement Biopron®9 was clinically tested at the Department of Infection Control and Prevention at Children´s Medical Centre of Brno University Hospital. 150 child patients participated in the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Results of the study were published in the magazine Pediatrie pro praxi (Pediatrics in Practice).
This product does not contain gluten. This product is intended for infants from birth. This product is not suitable for children with a serious immunodeficiency or during immunomodulatory therapy. It is suitable for pregnant and breast-feeding women. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet. This dietary supplement passed an examination by experts at the Czech Pediatric Society.
Before opening, store in a dry place at 41°F to 77°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
1) Joint FAO/WHO Working Group on Evaluation of Probiotics (2002) Guidelines for the Evaluation of Probiotics in Food (London Ontario, Canada). Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN/World Health Organization.
2) Vendt N, et al. Growth during the first 6 months of life in infants using formula enriched with Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG: double-blind, randomized trial. Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics. 2006;19(1):51–58.
3) Newswise HOUSTON (Dec. 7, 2011) New UTHealth research-based colic clinic helps infants and families. University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
4) Kukkonen K, et al. Long-term safety and impact on infection rates of postnatal probiotic and prebiotic (Synbiotic) treatment: randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Pediatrics 2008;122(1):8-12.
5) Manzoni P, et al. Routine Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG administration in VLBW infants: a retrospective, 6-year kohort study. Early Hum Dev. 2011;87 (1):S35-8.
6) Rouge C, et al. Oral supplementation with probiotics in very-low-birth-weight preterm infants: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;89(6):1828-35.
7) Scalabrin DM, et al. Growth and tolerance of healthy term infants receiving hydrolyzed infant formulas supplemented with Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG: randomized, double-blind, controlled trial. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 2009;48(7):734-44.
Biopron® DROPS is intended for use from birth.Contact Us